The Dragon, or Weredragon (ウェアドラゴン), is one of the transformations from the Centurions that allows them to fly, shoot lightning bolts, and surround itself with blasts of electricity. In the original game it appears in the second stage.
- Lightning Smash (サンダースマッシュ, Thunder Smash): Also known as Lightning Bolt. Ranged attack. The Dragon releases electric beams from his mouth.
- Inner Strength (レイバリア, Ray Barrier): Also known as Laser Barrier. The Dragon generates electricity around its body, which acts as a shield and harm close enemies.
Altered Beast (2005)Edit
This version is considered in story to be the Ultimate Genome chip.
- Lightning Balls: The Dragon uses both his hands to throw balls of lightning that seek out the targets. It can also be charged up to fire multiple balls at once
- Lightning Breath: Similar to Lightning Smash from the original except now in can be charged up to fire a more powerful one with greater range.
- Lightning Blast: Just like Inner Strength, the Dragon summons lightning around him to cause damage to his enemies around him. Only with much more range.
|Versions||Arcade • Mega Drive / Genesis • Master System • PC Engine • Famicom|
|Characters||Centurion • Zeus • Athena • Neff|
|Forms||Wolf • Dragon • Bear • Tiger • Gold Wolf|
Famicom exclusive: Lion • Shark • Phoenix
|Bosses||Aggar (Hugger) • Octeyes • Moldy Snail • Crocodile Worm (Fatty Crocodile) • Van Vader|
Famicom exclusive: King Ogre • Kraken • Great Demon
|Stages||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5|
Famicom version: 1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8
|Enemies||Three-Headed Wolf (Lascert Wolf) • Tombstone • Slow Foot (Single Foot) • Headless Horror (Born Head) • Grave Master|
Skinny Orcus • Chicken Stinger (Chicken Leg) • Hammer Demon (Hammer Fly) • Rattle Tail • Round Leech (Exfrog)
Cave Needle • Rock Turtle • Bad Boar (Hell Boar) • Dark Unicorn (Dark Unicornia) • Gory Goat • Saw Fish
Jackal • Vulture • Ray • Horned Turban • Narwhal • Hammer Shark • Merman • Salamander • Chibi Dragon